Monday, April 1, 2013

30 Days of Pin-spiration!

Since I failed miserably at March's #NaBloPoMo blogging challenge, I realize that immediately signing myself up for another monthly challenge might not be the greatest idea I've ever had. However, since it's now officially spring (and the sun has actually been shining), I've decided to do a little something bright and cheery to kick of this new season!

My Pinterest boards have been growing steadily since I started my account in 2011, and as of today, I have over just 2,200 things 'pinned' to my virtual wall. I know, it's a little crazy, but I just love the idea of having a virtual inspiration board filled to the brim of things that make my soul sing!

There are literally tons of great ideas, recipes and tutorials to be found on Pinterest, but sometimes it can be a wee bit overwhelming to actually get out there and try them. I know I can't be the only one who's still working on turning those crockpot meals, beautiful wardrobes or exercise plans into a reality! So this month, I'm taking a stand against my growing list of uncompleted ideas and I'll be blogging about it daily for everyone to follow along with!

Introducing: The 30 Days of Pinspiration Challenge

For this challenge, the rules I've made for myself are quite simple. Each day, for the month of April, I'll be tackling a Pinterest project that I've been meaning to accomplish. I'll try to spread the projects out over a number of areas, such as home decor, cooking, baking, crafting, and maybe even one or two hair & makeup tutorials (if you're lucky) and I'll always link back to the original pin so that you can pin it too! I'll be blogging the challenge over at The Pulse, so make sure to subscribe to the mailing list to get all the juicy details!

I'll be posting updates and such over here as well, and you'll be able to find links back to the daily projects below:

Day 1: When Candles Come in Teacups
Day 2: Adding a Pop of Colour is Just a Swirl Away
Day 3: Bunny Bread Bowl
Day 4: Quickie Energy Balls
Day 5: Painted Chalkboard
Day 6: D.I.Y. Frosty Paws
Day 7: Zoku Chocolate Banana Pops
Day 8: Eucalyptus Bath Bombs
Day 9: Last Minute Lemon Loaf
Day 10: Easy Homemade Granola
Day 11: Soul Pancake
Day 12: Homemade Shower Pucks
Day 13: Fabric Wrapped Presents
Day 14: Making Your Stainless Shine
Day 15: What Should I Read Next?
Day 16:
Day 17:
Day 18:
Day 19:
Day 20:
Day 21:
Day 22:
Day 23:
Day 24:
Day 25:
Day 26:
Day 27:
Day 28:
Day 29:
Day 30:

I can't wait to start sharing my sure-to-be-adventurous April with you guys!



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...